Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm building a lesson plan collection

I've been in Florida, had a beautiful pedicure with white nail polish, buying books, getting sunburned on the beach, and reading Emmy And The Incredible Shrinking Rat. Playing card games with my grandparents over, and over, and over again. I just finished my course, and have read the first two chapters of my net text book.

What I really need to do this summer, though, is build and prepare lesson plans for the library. I need to get ready and make sure I go in prepared. I am determined to do exceptionally well this year. I want to stretch my wings and prove that I can do it, after a rather dissatisfying year. I want my next year to be beautiful.

So, I will be getting a filing cabinet, and dividing the lessons up between the grades. Since I can recycle some of them, I would need 43 for each grade, but hopefully I can divide them into chunks. I'm planning K-1, 2-3, 4-6. So really, I would only need 14 for a good starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment